Sorry, there are no posts found on this page. Feel free to contact website administrator regarding this issue.
Category - UPCOUNTRY TAMILS
- OHCHR sees Sri Lanka falling short on its commitments by 2019
- There are significant social and cultural differences in how Buddhists and Muslims are taught and trained to approach matters of religion and identity
- Yesterday at around 10AM in Visuvamadu, activities of sending the Clemency Petitions urging the release of Ananthasuthakaran have been commenced -Reporter for Global Tamil News-
- Elections Commission Chairman Mahinda Deshapriya says majority of Sinhalese were happy about recent attacks on the Muslim Community Just as they were after the 1983 Anti-Tamil violence which was regretted later
- India says no legal basis to approach ICJ against Sri Lanka